Prior to installation, a product key must be obtained for each computer on which the software is to be installed. Product keys expire after a year and must be purchased annually.
NOTE: It is strongly recommended that all Terminate and Stay Resident (TSR) programs like Quicktime® program, CD player programs, or Pocket PC programs are closed prior to loading or starting the software.
- Using your web browser, navigate to the desired service software page.
- Choose the desired software to your PC.
- Diamond Logic Builder
- Navistar Engine Diagnostics
- Scroll down the page to the Download button.
- Click Download.
- Click Next.
- Read through the License Agreement. When finished, click I Agree to proceed with installation.
- When installation is complete, the final page of the wizard is displayed. Click Finish.
- Right click on the Desktop Icon
- Open file location
- Locate application file and right click
- Run as administrator
- Enter the product key obtained for this computer and then click OK.
- If the key was not entered correctly (or there is some other problem), an error message will be displayed. Refer to Installation Error Messages for more information. Resolve the issue indicated before proceeding.
- Screen will appear asking if you are a new or existing user.
- The Registration window appears. Fill in the user’s information. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*). Once registration is completed successfully, Click OK. An email will be sent to the address provided on the registration form. Follow the instructions provided in this email to complete the registration process. When finished, click OK in the window shown below.
IMPORTANT: You MUST change your password by following the instructions provided in the email before proceeding. The default password cannot be used to log into the application. Please see Change Password
IMPORTANT: Please check to ensure your password has not expired prior to authenticating the software.
- The User Authentication window appears. Enter your username and password, then click OK.
Once you are logged in for the first time, the software will start and begin to update itself.
NOTE: The software program will not function until the user has successfully logged in at least once while connected to the network. The user may need to consult with the technical computer support staff if the program cannot connect to the Navistar site.
Any product key in the Navistar Service Software suite can generate five CYY user IDs. Only the administrator of the product key, that is the first installer of the key, can create the additional user ID’s from the program. Video – How to create additional users
To launch your software, do one of the following:
- Double click the software icon on the Windows desktop.
- In the Windows Start Menu, select Programs > (Software Name) > (Software Name).
The User Authentication window appears. Enter your username, password and click OK.