- RETURN OF PRODUCTS
- No returns will be accepted on Software.
- Tool(s) may be returned only:
- within sixty (60) days of the applicable invoice date for such Tool(s);
- after receipt of a written authorization from Navistar approving such return; and
- in “as new” condition.
- Returned Tool(s) must be shipped prepaid by Buyer. Buyer will be charged a restocking charge of fifteen percent (15%) of the purchase price of all returned Tool(s). Sales tax, if applicable, for the returned items will be credited.
- Tool(s) ordered/shipped incorrectly and/or in error by Navistar are void of any restocking fees and Ground shipping fees.
- In the event you need to return a Tool, please request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from Navistar by Phone 1-800-365-0088 or e-mail PSC@navistar.com.
- After receiving approval for return, the Tool is to be shipped to the address provided, with freight prepaid. We will issue your credit, based upon the credit issued by the manufacturer of the Tool.
- Please note that refunds can take up to three (3) business days to be processed once the return is approved and the customer has provided billing information to the appropriate customer service department.